Koç University, Department of Media and Visual Arts is looking for a Media Lab Technician who will oversee the utilization of audio-visual equipment at Koç University.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Check in and check out audiovisual equipment (cameras, video recorders, sound recording and lighting) to students and faculty and ensure that equipment are returned on time and in proper conditions.
- Maintain and monitor cameras, printers, computers, studios, and lighting equipment.
- Keeping an inventory of media production equipment, software and computers.
- Providing support to faculty members in media production classes and projects.
- Assisting students and faculty in equipment demonstrations and set-up.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Flash, and Illustrator), FinalCut Studio.
- Proficiency in web design is a plus.
- Should be a quick learner and be able to independently familiarize him/herself with new equipment and software.
- Must have an undergraduate degree in or should be experienced in video and photography production.
- Must be able to multitask and stay organized.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Ideal candidate will be articulate, attentive and takes initiative.
- Must be able to lift approximately 10-12Kg