Trilateral Research & Consulting, a London-based consultancy, specialising in research and the provision of strategic, policy and regulatory advice on new technologies, is seeking to engage a Senior Research Analyst. The candidate will be expected to work on Trilateral projects in both the public and private sectors.
The successful candidate will have expertise in one or more of these security related fields:
- Issues of privacy, trust, surveillance, risk, impact assessments and security as they pertain to cutting-edge innovative developments in new and emerging technologies.
- Skills and expertise in conducting impact assessments, including; ethical impact assessments, socio-economic impact assessment, risk assessments and the like.
- Security related issues relating to different types of crisis situations, their impact on society and different communities abilities to adequately prepare and respond to large-scale and cross-border crises.
- Security related issues relating to cyber security, including: assessing, responding to and managing cybercrime.
The post-holder will be expected to liaise with project partners across the EU and internationally and to deliver high quality research and project outputs in a collaborative and supportive research-intensive environment.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Performing research work related to current projects, writing reports or sections of reports and developing other deliverables as required to fulfil contractual obligations.
- Researching and writing content for grant proposals and tender submissions.
- Writing content for peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters, as part of projects, or as an outgrowth from projects.
- Attending and/or presenting at conferences and workshops, involving occasional travel outside the UK.
- Candidates will have a PhD and a minimum of two years post-doc experience related to security, privacy, data protection and other issues (mentioned above) in relation to new and emerging technologies.
- Candidates should have very strong, demonstrable writing skills and preferably will have already published papers in peer-reviewed journals.
- Candidates should be based in London.
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com