Teaching Position at Koç University, for Film Production, Game Design and Animation, Programming
The Department of Media and Visual Arts (MAVA) at Koç University is looking for practitioner(s) to teach media production courses in at least one of the following areas: Film Production, Game Design and Animation, Programming. Applicants with experience in more than one of these areas are particularly welcome to apply. All courses at MAVA are taught in English.
- The qualified candidates should either have a Masters Degree (MA or MFA) or a minimum of 10 year production related experience in their respective fields with BA or BS degree
- Experience in teaching undergraduate level courses is a plus.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Expected to contribute to MAVA by advising students in media production projects.
(1)Film Production: Teaching introductory and advanced level courses in film and video. The film productions are expected to provide students with hands-on experience in pre-production, directing, camera use and movements, lighting, video and audio editing, special effects, compositing and motion graphics.
(2) Game Design and Animation: Teaching 2D and 3D animation production courses focusing on character design, computer based 2D animation production and animation production techniques such as stop-motion) and 3D animation production courses.
Interested applicants should submit an updated CV on the web and web portfolio and work samples online to http://idws.info.